Alpinestars – Vegas Collection
October 15th, 2016 the world’s best supercross riders will converge in Las Vegas to battle it out for the Monster Energy Cup and a chance to win one million dollars. A unique track and an altered race format will keep fans on the edge of their seats and riders fighting for the top spot – and of course, some cash money.
Most activities in Vegas require little skill and a lot of luck, but not the Monster Energy Cup. Riders need a lot of skill, colossal determination, and a little bit of luck. Alpinestars is here to provide the protection, and of course the luck these top riders need with a Limited Edition ‘VEGAS COLLECTION’ color injection.
The Limited Edition ‘VEGAS’ Tech 10 fuses all the performance innovations of the iconic Tech 10 with a “lucky” color combination. Sporting a lower black chassis, high-vis fluorescent yellow front and a money green aft result in a visually captivating, high performance motocross boot with a sophisticated and modern motorsports feel.
Uncompromising in protection and performance, the Tech 10 is the pinnacle motocross boot that all others are measured against. The ‘Vegas’ Tech 10 will be available while supplies last.
TECH 10 CONSTRUCTION
• The one-piece co-injected foot chassis incorporates five different advanced polymer compounds in a single streamlined and lightweight piece to offer strength and flexibility throughout the structure, while maintaining
its robust structural integrity with no joints or weak points.
• Innovative, lightweight upper combines full-grain leather with advanced lightweight microfiber and an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• Medial-facing panel is constructed from a one-piece, specifically formulated polymer for improved structural stability and integrity, and incorporates a rubber insert panel for maximum grip contact with bike and
improved abrasion resistance.
• The Tech 10 boot is CE certified.
• Frontal protection features a dual closure system with an internal microfiber flap, plus Velcro® for a precise fit closure attached securely with a micro-adjustable, easy to operate, lightweight buckle. Shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyperextension and offer greater flex control.
• Contoured TPU calf protector plate offers impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars innovative rear blade system, formed with hard shock resistant polymer to protect the heel and features a rear hyperextension guard.
• Innovative, ergonomic design for lateral and medial flex zones to provide superb front and rear flexion support which helps prevent damaging torsional forces around the ankle area.
• Multi-density foot shell incorporating heel and toe protection is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, and adds to the boot’s overall durability.
• Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding.
• The central sole insert is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminum bridge closures, with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Poly-fabric lining with 3D open cell foam incorporates anti-slip suede on heel area to keep foot located inside the boot.
INNER ANKLE BRACE
• Innovative biomechanical inner ankle brace features medial and lateral “C” torsion bars to control ankle and leg rotation, while allowing freedom of movement. Wide fit torsion bar replacements are included. These dual connection torsion bars offer the rider natural ankle movement with progressive damping of torsional forces
during an accident.
• TPU protection and shock absorbing padding on the heel and ankles and an ultra thin and flexible forefoot area for increased sensitivity and control.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA for comfort and support and aids even weight distribution.
TECH 7 CONSTRUCTION
• Boot chassis designed with an ergonomically profiled forefoot and lower toe-box to provide easier shifting and improved rear brake feel and control.
• Incorporating an innovative one-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the boot’s overall durability and improves boot’s streamlining.
• New dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole and footpeg insert are replaceable.
• Upper constructed from innovative microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant. Upper material is reinforced with PU for high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance. Material ensures consistent fit even for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Contoured calf protector plate is injected with high modulus polymer for impact resistance and incorporates Alpinestars’ developed blade flex system for greater precision control and movement, added protection for heel and Achilles tendon and helps prevent hyperflexion.
• New TPU ankle protection system incorporating a biomechanical link between the middle and bottom sections of the boot helping prevent damage to the leg by providing progressive force relief for torsional forces.
• Alpinestars developed TPU shin plate and medial protection are constructed from one single part for greater structural integrity and stability. The anatomically profiled shin plate features a dual closure system with an
internal microfiber flap attached with Velcro® for a precise fit closure while the rugged and durable shin plate attached securely with a precision adjustable buckle.
• The TPU medial side panel incorporates an advanced honeycomb rubber insert and is designed for excellent
grip against the bike while guarding against impact.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience and allows broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
• Innovative buckle closure system includes high-impact aluminium bridge closures, with memory settings and
a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance. All buckles are replaceable.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones construction for superior comfort, control and support.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps prevent excessive water and dirt entry.
• Internal lining includes anti-slide microfiber suede on the heel to help keep foot in position.
• Soft foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• New, dual compound, removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra top for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution and reinforced heel.
• The Tech 7 boot is CE certified and features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance.
To match the boots comes a Limited Edition “Vegas” Racer Braap Jersey, Pants, and Radar Gloves. The Limited Edition Racer Braap kits hosts all of the same technical features as the standard Racer Brap gear but is offered in a “Lucky” colorway while supplies last.
RACER BRAAP JERESEY
With its pre-curved sleeves, moisture-wicking and extremely lightweight and durable main chassis the Racer Braap Jersey will not let you down when the track or trails get tough. The Racer Braap Jersey comes in a range of distinctive and aggressive color combinations and is designed to match the Racer Braap pant and glove for a total performance look and feel.
• Poly-fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable.
• Cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
• Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort.
• Fade resistant sublimated graphics.
• Fitted wrist cuffs for optimized fit.
RACER BRAAP PANT
With an innovative, ergonomic design and distinctive graphic patterns Alpinestars’ Racer Braap Pants are at the forefront of off-road racing apparel. With stretch panels and a 3D knee construction for freedom of movement and extensive, lightweight mesh this pant also incorporates a pre-shaped leg construction and reinforced padding to offer excellent levels of comfort and performance.
• Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability.
• Large rear stretch panel insert provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
• Extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved fit.
• Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
• Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
• Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
• Innovative 3D knee construction and hidden expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
• 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
• Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for safe, personalized fit.
• Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.