Beta 450 RX - 2024 Model
Posted on November 08, 2023
A few months ago Beta showed us their 2024 300 RX model designed for Motocross and you can see that story HERE. Below is news on the 450 RX, just released to the public.
Beta’s prototype testing has been going on for more than 4 years and the manufacturer from Florence, Italy is ready to release the production model to the masses, the wait is over for the all-new 2024 450 RX Motocross model!
Beta has kept no secrets in their desire to chase the world of motocross, with the early USA introduction of the 300 RX 2-stroke model in 2021 about the same time as the first shots were taken of the prototype 450 RX 4-stroke model racing in the MXGP championship. It is officially the first four-stroke motocross bike built by Beta, the 450 RX model was designed to carry on the Beta tradition of Rideability. To offer a ride that is more forgiving while still providing performance that will encourage aggressive riding.
The design is completely new from the ground up. The frame, engine, and all other components are of the highest level of performance and lightness. Beta motorcycles are hand-built in Florence, Italy, and have been for more than 115 years. The team of engineers are everyday riders and understand the values that a motocross rider is looking for.
Features: MX chassis and frame, aluminum sub-frame, sleek rear fender and side panels, KYB 48mm front forks and 50mm rear shock, Maxxis tires, five-speed transmission, wet diaphragm style clutch, blue anodized Excel rims, red anodized dual material rear sprocket, extra wide machined aluminum footpegs with stainless steel pins, and included customized bike stand and four different throttle pulleys to customize throttle response.
Beta 2024 Specs
- ENGINE TYPE - Single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, 4-valve with electric start.
- BORE - 97mm
- STROKE - 60.8mm
- DISPLACEMENT - 449.3cc
- COMPRESSION RATIO - 13.4:1
- VALVE TRAIN - Finger followers w/ shim adjustment
- IGNITION - Dual-Map Kokusan with Traction Control
- SPARK PLUG - NGK LKAR8A-9
- LUBRICATION - Twin Oil Pumps w/Cartridge Filter & Separate Compartments For Engine and transmission
- FUEL SYSTEM - 46mm Throttle Body w/Dual Injectors
- CLUTCH - Hydraulic, adjustable diaphragm multi-plate clutch
- TRANSMISSION - 5 Speed
- FINAL DRIVE - DID drive chain
- FRAME - Molybdenum steel / Double Cradle w/ push button seat and quick air filter access
- WHEELBASE - 58.4"
- SEAT HEIGHT - 37.2"
- GROUND CLEARANCE - 13"
- FOOTREST HEIGHT - 16.1"
- DRY WEIGHT - 229 lbs
- FUEL TANK CAPACITY - 1.8 US Gallons
- FRONT SUSPENSION - 48mm KYB AOS closed cartridge fork, adjustable compression & rebound
- REAR SUSPENSION - KYB 50mm body with adjustable rebound and high/low speed on compression adjustment
- FINAL GEARING - 13T Front/49T Rear
- FRONT WHEEL TRAVEL - 12"
- REAR WHEEL TRAVEL - 11.8"
- FRONT BRAKE - 260mm floating rotor
- REAR BRAKE - 240mm rotor
- FRONT/REAR RIM - 21" (Front) 19" (Rear)
- FRONT/REAR TIRE - Maxxis
- MSRP: $10,999.00 (Destination fee $489.00)