|The 2019 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship heads to the Nissan Stadium this weekend as the world’s best dirt riders battle to be crowned the King of Nashville.|
In celebration of the event, Alpinestars has teamed up with influential fashion brand Cactus Plant Flea Market to release the Limited Edition ‘Cactus’ Gear Set. Inspired by designer Cynthia Lu’s fluid and eye-catching combination of type, playful graphics and bright screenprint, the unique ‘Cactus’ Racer Tech Jersey and Pants and Radar Glove feature a striking multi-colored paint scheme and eye-catching Astars logos, allowing riders to express their individuality as they dazzle on the dirt.
This bold styling is also applied to the ‘Cactus’ S-M8 helmet, which boasts a multi-colored paint scheme complete with yellow visor, prominent rainbow roundel at the rear and green Astars logos, and the CE-certified ‘Cactus’ Tech 10, a technologically advanced and protective boot that incorporates innovative materials in a streamlined designed for a lighter, more anatomically profiled performer, as worn by Justin Barcia and Eli Tomac at the meeting.
|RACER TECH JERSEY|
Alpinestars class-leading Racer apparel collection has undergone a design evolution with the introduction of the new Racer Tech line. Featuring a new pattern design fit and construction materials, resulting in an improved weight performance and an athletic regular fit. This lightweight jersey features a knitted stretch poly-fabric chassis for freedom of movement, plus an extended rear hem to keep jersey inside the pant at all times.
• Stretch poly-fabric construction is lightweight, moisture-wicking and durable.
• Body fitted; cut longer in the rear area for compatibility with Alpinestars’ MX pants.
• Stretch collar neck construction for fit and comfort.
• Fade-resistant sublimated graphics.
• Fitted wrist cuffs helps keep jersey sleeves in position.
|RACER TECH PANT|
Alpinestars class-leading Racer apparel collection has undergone a design evolution with the introduction of the new Racer Tech line. The Racer Tech Pant features a new advanced flexible design construction with four-way stretch fabric and heavy poly-fabric main shell offering high levels of flexibility and durability. A leather leg panel protects against heat while the innovative 3D knee construction gives plenty of freedom of movement for the legs.
• Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit.
• Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
• Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
• Includes perforated foam hip pads for fit, comfort and breathability.
• Convenient slip-on design for secure, customized fit.
• Silicone grip patterning on fingers for improved riding control.
• Hook and loop grip and stretch wrist pull tab with silicone for fit and easy entry.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces fatigue and improves comfort.
Lightweight and with excellent comfort features, Alpinestars’ Radar Glove incorporates a single-piece spandex upper and synthetic suede palm reinforcements for high levels of comfort and improved feeling on the bike’s controls.
• Ergonomic chassis and reduced material design result in a supremely lightweight, comfortable glove.
• Lightweight, single-piece spandex upper construction gives excellent flexibility.
• Perforated, single layer suede palm is breathable and offers excellent sensitivity on bike’s controls
• Reinforced thumb construction increases durability and gusset for improved flexibility.
• Innovative stretch insert in palm and thumb area for improved hand movement and lever control.
• Suede reinforcements on third and fourth fingers for added abrasion resistance.
The all-new Supertech M8 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. Based on Alpinestars’ five decades of protection development, we scrutinized every possible aspect to engineer a helmet that is safer and more thoughtfully designed than anything else.
SHELL CONSTRUCTION: Multi-layer composite disperses energy in impacts.
FOUR DENSITY EPS LINER: The right density in the right area.
SIZE: Each head size has a dedicated shell and EPS dimensions.
LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION: Medium size weighs in at 1260g (ECE), 1379g (DOT).
A-HEAD FITMENT SYSTEM: Patented system provides ultimate adjustability.
PATENTED VISOR RELEASE SYSTEM: Allows visor to release in a crash with the correct pre-determined amount of force, regardless of angle of impact.
PROTECTIVE DESIGN: Engineered raised and padded area reduces forces transmitted to the collarbone.
ULTRA-VENTILATED DESIGN: Visor directs air into ports for added breathability.
MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM®: Exclusive multi-piece MIPS® system reduces rotational impact forces.
EPS EMERGENCY RELEASE SYSTEM: Safely and easily remove cheekpads while the helmet is still on.
HYDRATION COMPATIBILITY: Engineered canals in lining for hydration tube.
EJECT® COMPATIBLE: Helmet is easily removed in an emergency.
COOL-MAX COMFORT LINER: Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
26MM WIDE CHINSTRAP: Wider than certification requirements for safety, comfort and ease of use.
|THE TECH 10:|
The Tech 10 has set the standard for Motocross boot performance and protection for over a decade. The completely re-designed Tech 10 boot raises the performance envelope even further. While it maintains the iconic look of its predecessor, every single piece has been redesigned and tested on our top Supercross and Motocross athletes. The Tech 10 overhaul had three important priorities: functionality, performance and safety. Creative construction techniques with lighter, more durable composite materials yield a slimmer and more streamlined boot. The new Tech 10 has a greater range of movement, flexibility and support in a considerably lighter package.
All new, slim, single-piece foot chassis features an even more streamlined shape and profile. Injected with five uniquely engineered densities that dramatically reduce weight and improve performance.
FRONTAL FLEX FRAME:
Prevents hyper-extension and over-compression in conjunction with the rear blade system.
REAR BLADE SYSTEM:
Engineered to prevent hyper-extension while offering improved impact resistance.
INNER ANKLE BRACE:
Compact dual pivot torsion arms offer increased range of movement and control.
Exclusive Dynamic Heel Compression Protector (DHCP) is a patented collapsible poly-foam shock absorber in the heel area designed with the intent to reduce theeffects of excessive energy transferred to the heel bone, for example in the case of ejecting from the bike and landing standing up.
Ultra-thin and flexible forefoot area offers increased feel and control of brake and shifter.
DUAL COMPOUND SOLE:
Provides improved footpeg grip as well as mud and water run-off.
Over 400 grams (almost 1lb) in weight reduction over its predecessor.
Central sole is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
Cold forged high impact buckle bridges for precision and strength.
You can find this year at www.alpinestars.com or https://www.cisport.co.uk